EGL9.2: PS_S_LEDGER_ACCTS Not Correctly Updated For Multiple Summary Ledgers
(Doc ID 2390407.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Summary ledgers that are not being incremented by the Journal Post process.
1. Create a new ledger group and a new ledger for BU=US001
Go to General Ledger>Ledgers>Detail Ledgers and Add a new value : TESTLG
Go to General Ledger>Ledgers>Ledger Groups and add a new value : RECORDING1
and add the newly created ledger TESTLG
2. Add the new Ledger group to the BU US001 , by navigating to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related>General Ledger>ledgers for a unit and choose Business Unit =US001
Add the new Ledger Group RECORDING1 and check the Balanced ledger and Separate DR/CR Amount fields
On Journal Post Options tab, choose Enable Incremental Ledger data
3. Create a new Summary Ledger S_ACCTS1 with ledger template S_ACCTS
4. Go to General Ledger>Summary ledgers >Ledger Set for Summary Ledger and For Ledger set S_ACCTS1 , add Ledger S_ACCTS1 and Calendar 01 and tie the Business Unit=US001 and Ledger=TESTLG
5. Check the amounts for summary ledger for the accounts '100000','318000' select * from ps_s_ledger_accts where account in ('100000','318000')
6. Create a journal for Ledger group RECORDING1, Bu=US001 and post it (General Ledger>Journals>Journal Entry >Create/Update Journal Entries ) On lines tab enter accounts 100000 and 318000 and amounts 50 and save the journal
7. Check if the amounts in summary ledger have changed with 50
8. Create a new journal following the steps from 7 for the BU=US001 and Ledger Group =RECORDING1 for the same accounts but with amount 200 and save and valid the journal from online ( journal 0000000976)
9. Create a new journal following the steps from 7 for the BU=US001 and Ledger Group =RECORDING for the same accounts but with amount 300 and save and valid the journal from online ( journal 0000000977)
10. Run Mark journals for posting and post the 2 newly validated journals (General Ledger>Journals>Process Journals>mark Journals for Posting )
11. Run build summary ledger ( General Ledger>Summary Ledgers>Build Summary ledger )
12. Check the accounts in summary ledger to see if they are updated
13. only the amounts for the ledger group RECORDING have updated the Summary ledgers (300 )and not the Ledger Group RECORDING1(200 ).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!