E:HR Succession 360: Fully Syndicated Competencies From Non Person Profile Not Shown
(Doc ID 2390605.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Employee/Organization Development
Succession 360: Competencies not Shown when Fully Syndicated
When Competencies are Added to a Non Person Profile ONLY via syndication, the Required Competencies are not Shown in the Succession Plan for the Position linked to this Non Person Profile (in Succession 360).
Expected result: The required Competencies that were Added via Syndication should be Shown on the Position in Succession Planning.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Non Person Profile
2. Syndicate Competencies from Non Person Profile 150007
3. Associate a Position Number as a Profile Identity I used Key Position 100000000
4. Before creating the Succession Plan Identify the Position as a Key Position
5. Create a Succession Plan 00000000002
6. Used Employee KC0048 for the Succession Plan
7. Access Succession 360, note on the Related Competencies Tab of the Role, it indicates that there are no Competencies in the Non Person Profile associated to the Profile Identity assigned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document