HR:EPro - Manager Self Service Link Fluid Pages Returns User Back to Classic Manager Self Service Pages
(Doc ID 2390607.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Compensation
HR - Fluid Pages are Navigating back to Classic Pages.
From the Manager Self Service Allocate Compensation page…..(this also happens on the Approve Compensation Proposals page)
Clicking return to Manager Self Service brings the user to the Classic Manager Self Service Page Instead of the Manager Self Service Fluid Homepage.
When using the Return to Manager Self Service link from Fluid page the User should be Returned to the Fluid Homepage and not the Classic Manager Self Service
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in using PS/PS, with Manager Role
2. Click on the Compensation Administration Fluid Tile
3. Manager is brought to Allocate Compensation Page
4. Manager uses the Return to Manager Self Service Link
5. The Manager is now Looking at the Manager Self Service Menu in Classic Mode
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!