EeS: Self-Service Invoice Does Not Display List Of Available Fund Code Values
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Self Service Invoice, a message is received when clicking on the Fund magnifying glass to see a list of values. Customer wants users to select from a list of Fund ChartField values, and not enter the value manually.
1. BUY02 has access to Account, Fund Code, and Department ChartFields
2. BUY02 TableSet Control > FS_20 Funds = SHARE
3. SHARE TableSet Control > FS_20 Funds = SHARE
4. Fund Codes available under SHARE SETID
5. Add Self Service Invoice
6. Enter the following:
Supplier =- Books4U and Me
Buyer = BUY02
Item ID = 10004
Quantity = 10
7. Additional Information tab > click on Accounting link
8. ChartField values available to select for Account and Department
9. Message when clicking on magnifying glass for Fund Code:
There are no prompt values currently available for this field. (4,4)
The prompt table for this field is currently not specified. Use any value you wish.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms