EeS: Self-Service Invoice Does Not Display List Of Available Fund Code Values
(Doc ID 2390631.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Self Service Invoice, a message is received when clicking on the Fund magnifying glass to see a list of values.
There are no prompt values currently available for this field. (4,4)
The prompt table for this field is currently not specified. Use any value you wish.
1. BUY02 has access to Account, Fund Code, and Department ChartFields
2. BUY02 TableSet Control > FS_20 Funds = SHARE
3. SHARE TableSet Control > FS_20 Funds = SHARE
4. Fund Codes available under SHARE SETID
5. Add Self Service Invoice
6. Enter the following:
Supplier =- Books4U and Me
Buyer = BUY02
Item ID = 10004
Quantity = 10
7. Additional Information tab > click on Accounting link
8. ChartField values available to select for Account and Department
9. Message received when clicking on magnifying glass for Fund Code
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document