ELA: When Creating International Lease, VAT Reporting Entity Is Required (9060,312)
(Doc ID 2390636.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an international lease with classification finance, upon adding the Base Rent and clicking OK, the following message is returned: VAT Reporting Entity is required (9060,312). This occurs when the LA and AP BUs both point to a different GL BU, even though the VAT Entity is also tied to the GL BU.
The expectation is that the VAT Entity that is tied to the GL BU will be defaulted correctly.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a VAT Entity and tie it to GL BU A.
2) Create AP BU B and tie it to GL BU A.
3) Create LA BU B and tie it to AP BU B and GL BU A.
4) Create a Lease for LA BU B.
5) Tab to Financial Terms and enter a Base Rent.
6) Click OK. The following message is returned: VAT Reporting Entity is required (9060,312).
Users cannot create Leases for LA/AP/GL BU Configuration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document