GPESP :Company Certificate Error For a Terminated Employee With Retro
(Doc ID 2390884.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an employee who is dismissed in a month, and subsequently he is rehired and his salary is changed retroactively, his corresponding retroactive accounting liquidation is generated with surcharge L90, of the period of employee's leave.
When Company Certificate is generated an error is occurred:
SQL Status=1400, SQL Error= ORA-01400: no se puede realizar una insercion NULL en ("SYSADM"."PS_GPES_CC_CNTRB"."SSN_EMPLOYER")
Error on line 71:
(SQR 3301) Program stopped by user request.
SQR for PeopleSoft: Program Aborting
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an employee on 28 February 2017
2. Calculate and finalize February payroll
3. Increase retroactive salary base from 2000 to 2500 starting with 1 Feb 2017.
4. Rehire employee starting with 1 March 2017
5. Change Liquidation Type to L90 (go to Variables and search for SS VR RTR L03/L09. Add values L90 ti this variable starting with 01 January 2017)
6. Calculate March payroll
7. Verify Individual Data Cret@ (ESP)
8. Generate Company Certificate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document