EEX 9.2: After Clicking the VAT Accounting Detail Icon on the View Expense Report page, an error message is received on a Non-VAT Business Unit.
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After clicking the VAT Accounting Detail Icon on the View Expense Report page, an error message is received when on a Non-VAT business unit.
1. Go to MAIN MENU > TRAVEL AND EXPENSES > EXPENSE REPORT >VIEW
2. Select “Approvals in process” in Report Status drop down box.
3. Select a report for non VAT country (USA).
4. Click on Expense Details magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen to see details.
5. Click on Expand All link.
6. Click on VAT Amount tab.
7. Click on VAT Accounting Detail icon.
Class Row method GetRecord record EX_SHEET_LINE is invalid. (2,268)
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms