Incorrect Calculation of PO_LINE_DISTRB.MERCH_AMT_BSE in Purchase Order (PO)
(Doc ID 2391495.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect calculation of PO_LINE_DISTRB.MERCH_AMT_BSE in Purchase Order (PO).
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create PR with details then click on Schedule icons
2. Key in information then click on Distribution icons
3. Create 2 distribution for GL Unit with Base Currency then document currency
4. Source it to a RFQ then have it approved and ready linked to vendors
5. Dispatch Quotes with following parameters
6. Then manage the vendor responses and select those vendors who responded (Load Response not used here)
7. Then award quotes
8. Run PO Calculations process with the following parameters
9. Go to Sourcing Workbench and be sure that status is Ready (Completed is now status since RFQ has been processed already) before running PO Creation
10. Run PO Creation process with the following process
11. Check on the PO created by the PO Creation Process
12. Go to the distribution page
13. Go to the Details/Tax tab and look for the Merchandise Amt Base column.
The values are calculated incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document