E-FLUID : Users Cannot See New Fluid Homepage in the Homepage Selector
(Doc ID 2391774.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a new Fluid Homepage and setting security through a Permission List, users with that Permission List are still unable to see the Homepage.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In PIA, navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Structure and Content
2. Click on Fluid Structure Content, Fluid Home pages
3. Click on Add Content Reference
4. Enter the Homepage details in the General tab
5. Set the Permission List in the Security tab
7. Logout and login with a user that has that Permission List
8. New Homepage is not available in the Homepages Selector
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document