AR 9.2: Issues With AE AR_FG_PROC - Wrong Mandate ID In The XML SDD Payment File
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleSoft : 9.2 Image #5
The mandate ID that is retrieved in the tag of the XML SDD payment file is sometimes not correct. We identified 2 cases in which it's happening :
• when a customer is linked to several mandates on distinct Business Units
• when a customer is linked to several mandates with different MICR ID on the same Business Unit
The correct mandate ID is associated with all records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer does business w/multiple business units; create mandate for each business unit. (21803, 21804, 21805)
2. Customer has several open items for one business unit (21804), all items have payment method direct debit.
3. Run AR_DIRDEBIT to create payment for open items.
4. Update status on created direct debits from Accepted to Remitted in the worksheet.
5. Run ARUPDATE for business unit (21804).
6. Run AR_FG_PROC to send the data to Financial Gateway.
7. Query MANDATE_BU from ps_pmt_detail_tbl for the direct debit payments and it shows 21805 and it should be 21804. Its finding the wrong Mandate_ID record.
8. Run PMT_DISP_BT to create the XML payment file and the entry is wrong.
Replace step one above with a customer who has multiple Mandate records due to different MICR_ID and does business with only one business unit. XML file sometimes has the wrong Mandate Reference because the query doesn't specifically look for the one associated with the specific item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms