HTML TAGS Coming In Manager Evaluation Performance Document Header Description
(Doc ID 2391902.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Creating Documents using Document Type which contains Symbols/Numericals in description,
the Performance document in 'Manager Evaluation' Criteria is showing HTML codes in the description.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Document Types
2. Add a row for an existing document type
3. Modify the Description to be Performance Evaluation (<2018)
4. As manager (Betty Locherty, HCRUSA_KU0007), access a document already created using the document type
5. Document Type displays correctly for earlier documents.
6. Create 2 documents for 2 employees using the same document type ‘PERFORM’
7. Access a document in Define Criteria, Document Type displays correctly in the header and left nav
8. Access the evaluation is In Progress, Document Type displays correctly in the left nav
9. Document Type displays with what appears to be html in the header
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!