eProcurement - Changing Requester Applies Default Changes to Distribution Lines
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1)Log in as VP1
2) Go to create requisition page.
3) Select special requests link
4) Enter Special Request Details
5) Add to cart
7) Go to Requisition settings
8) Change requestor to VP2
9) Hit OK then the message (10150,147) comes up asking if you want new defaults applied to existing lines.
10) Click 'NO' to not apply to existing lines. You get a message asking you how you want to apply these changes. It is as if you had selected 'Yes'. At this point changes will be applied unless 'Cancel' is selected.
We should not get this prompt as we chose not to apply defaults to existing lines.
11) If I hit OK, Requisition lines are changed - Ship To and other details.
12) Distribution details seems unchanged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms