eProcurement - Changing Requester Applies Default Changes to Distribution Lines
(Doc ID 2391944.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1)Log in as User A
2) Go to create requisition page.
3) Select special requests link
4) Enter Special Request Details
5) Add to cart
7) Go to Requisition settings
8) Change requestor to B
9) Hit OK then the message (10150,147) comes up asking if you want new defaults applied to existing lines.
10) Click 'NO' to not apply to existing lines. You get a message asking you how you want to apply these changes. It is as if you had selected 'Yes'. At this point changes will be applied unless 'Cancel' is selected.
We should not get this prompt as we chose not to apply defaults to existing lines.
11) If I hit OK, Requisition lines are changed - Ship To and other details.
12) Distribution details seems unchanged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document