No Roles Granted To New Sourcing Bidder Contact or Supplier, Supplier User During Registration
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When registering a new bidder from supplier portal, The Bidder contact will be created without any roles assigned to it, it will not get any roles from the default bidder setup on the template setup page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Verify Supplier Request Template , User Template and Bidder Templat have "Template User ID" - and Roles associated
2. Register for a New User Accounts
3. Fill in all the account information needed
4. SUbmit the registration for approval and approve it.
5. Navigate to Security - User Profile and search for new User ID created
6. No Roles created for new User ID
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms