EAR9.2: Affiliate Is Disabled In AR Type While Creating Accounting Entries For An Online Item In Group Entry
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating accounting entries for an Online Item in Group Entry page, affiliate chartfield is disabled in AR type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Check the ledger groups for Ledger Group "Recording";
- Check that under Chartfield tab there are used the delivered chartfields;
- Under Balancing tab there is defined the same setup as on customer's environment;
- Line 2 from the generated accounting entries is coming from Item Entry Type page setup - showing that Affiliate chartfield can be selected- Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Product Related/ Receivables/ Payments/ Item Entry Type - Entry Type IN;
- Line 1 from accounting entries is coming from Distribution Code setup (AR) - showing that Affiliate chartfield can be selected - Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Common Definitions/ Distribution Accounting/ Distribution Code;
- Create an online item using Group entry page;
- Generate accounting entries on the Accounting Entries tab by clicking on the lightning icon;
- For the AR line - showing that Affiliate can not be selected, although there are many Affiliates defined in the system (same as on customer's environment).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms