EAR9.2: Affiliate Is Disabled In AR Type While Creating Accounting Entries For An Online Item In Group Entry
(Doc ID 2393907.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating accounting entries for an Online Item in Group Entry page, affiliate chartfield is disabled in AR type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Check the ledger groups for Ledger Group "Recording";
- Check that under Chartfield tab there are used the delivered chartfields;
- Under Balancing tab there is defined the same setup as on customer's environment;
- Line 2 from the generated accounting entries is coming from Item Entry Type page setup - showing that Affiliate chartfield can be selected- Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Product Related/ Receivables/ Payments/ Item Entry Type - Entry Type IN;
- Line 1 from accounting entries is coming from Distribution Code setup (AR) - showing that Affiliate chartfield can be selected - Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Common Definitions/ Distribution Accounting/ Distribution Code;
- Create an online item using Group entry page;
- Generate accounting entries on the Accounting Entries tab by clicking on the lightning icon;
- For the AR line - showing that Affiliate can not be selected, although there are many Affiliates defined in the system (same as on customer's environment).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document