Post Hire Request (POST_HIRE_REQUEST) Message Fails With Unknown Error And View Error link Doesnot Show Message In IB Monitor
(Doc ID 2393972.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manage Hires
The POST_HIRE_REQUEST message fails when resubmitted for a second time. The message had failed the first time due to a validation error. On correcting the data and resubmitting the request, the message goes to error. However, the error link is greyed out and user is unable to find out what the error is. If customer removes the referral section from the applicant, the message is submitted successfully on resubmit. Why is this happening?
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Recruiting > Search Job Openings:
2. Search for the job opening, 504032 and click on Edit Application details for the applicant, 600060.
3. Enter a membership with no value for Mandate begin date for the applicant, Liza Laconte for the job
4. Enter values for referral source section and save the application details.
5. Prepare and accept job offer and hire the applicant.
6. Navigate to Setup HCM> Profile Management > Profiles > Profile Types> Search for the content, Memberships.
7. Make the field, ‘Mandate Begin Date’ a required field and save the profile type.
8. Now hire the applicant, Liza Laconte
9. The message, POST_HIRE_REQUEST has gone to error because Mandate Begin Date is missing for the membership. This is expected behaviour.
10.Navigate to the application details for the applicant again and enter the Mandate Begin date.
11. Resubmit the failed post hire request message. The message goes to error again . However,
this time, the Error hyperlink is not enabled. So we are unable to find out what
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!