Specify Allocation Type Not Working On Quantity Based PO Receipt
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using PO receipts that are quantity based, the "Specify" allocation type is not working when adjusting the quantities between the receipt distribution lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO - with 1 line and 2 distribution lines set to 60% on the first line and 40% on the second. (can be whatever % for both lines)
2. Save and dispatch the PO
3. Create a Receipt sourcing the PO
4. On the Receipt Distribution lines, change the Allocation Type to "Specifiy"
5. Change the Qty Std UOM to something different for both lines
6. Save the receipt
7. Review the distribution lines and notice that the QYT Std UOM have reverted back to the original qtys.
Due to this issue, users cannot change the distributions qtys on the receipt
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms