EEX9.2: The Expense Hotel Wizard Questionnaire Page Renders Blank When There is a Comma in the URL
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Expense Hotel Wizard Questionnaire page renders blank when there is a comma in the URL.
1) Log in PS system with User ID in country DEU (PERSONAL_DATA.COUNTRY = 'DEU').
2) In FLUID UI, select Expenses tile.
3) Select My Expense Reports tile.
4) Select an expense report that has expense type Hotel Lodging.
5) Click on the Itemize Hotel Bill push button.
Itemization page should be displayed.
Blank page is displayed.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms