PO 9.1 Brazilian Localization: Duplicate Voucher For The Same Fiscal Document
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Purchasing Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate voucher for the same Fiscal Doc With Receipt
If the PO user's stay on Fiscal Document page after the Voucher Build created the Voucher and save the Fiscal Document again.
They are able to select the same fiscal document and generate another voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO and dispatch
2. Create PO Receipt
3. Create Fiscal Doc With Receipt and Save as 'Open' Note that there is not Return to Search button on the page.
4. Go to Update/Display button and search the Fiscal Document.
5. Open the Fiscal Document Created. Now the Return to Search button is appearing.
6. Completed - Fiscal Doc and Save (First Save) and continue in this page.
7. Open a new window (tab) and Run Voucher Build (Create voucher). Voucher created.
8. In the Fiscal Document page of the first saved: Return to Search
9. Select the same Fiscal Doc.
10. Make a simple change and Save it again. Document Status still `Completed¿.
11. Run Voucher Build again (Create voucher again). Note the Fiscal Document is appearing in the list.
12. Another voucher created from the same Fiscal document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms