Supplier Registration is allowing a blank postal code on addresses causing error
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration is allowing a blank postal code on addresses causing error.
A Supplier Registration is entered with a blank postal code on the vendor address. The supplier registration is saved without errors.
Upon approval, the Component Interface goes to error because the Postal code is required.
This applies to installation with a Tax Vendor. In customer case it is Vertex.
1. Setup. Set Tax Provider to ‘Vertex’
2. Go to Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Register Suppliers. Welcome page - Next
3. Enter identifying information. Next
4. Add address. Just inform Address 1, City and State. Next
5. Add contact.OK and Next
6. Payment Information. Next. Getting the error 'Bank Id number is required. (9450,47)'
7. Clear Bank id qualifier and next.
8. Next to Categorization.
9. Click on to accept the Terms and Agreement and submit
10. Login as VP2
11. At worklist select the supplier registration.
13. OK to confirmation.
14. Getting the error: “1. Field is required. (15,8).”
According customer, the field required is the ZIP code on the address record.
After 'OK' - Receive the error:
"The system Generated Supplier ID is Error (10320,298) - Supplier Created Successfully”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms