EGL9.2: Multi-Currency Process(FSPCCURR) Doesn't Populate TARGET_CURRENCY & GAINLOSS_ACCT Fields Correctly In CURR_LOG_TBL record
(Doc ID 2396435.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multi-currency Translation within Ledger - Cobol process[FSPCCURR] & Application engine process[FS_MC] have differences in PS_CURR_LOG_TBL rows:
TARGET_CURRENCY column in PS_CURR_LOG_TBL record is blank for rows inserted via cobol where as populated for AE.
Also, if the account is not a Gain loss account, then GAINLOSS_ACCT column is not populated as N[remains blank ] for cobol where as populated as N for AE
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up a Translation With in Ledger step & process group
2. Enter & post similar journals for 2 different business unit that would be used for running cobol & application engine process respectively
3. Request to run revaluation using FS_MC app engine
4. Request to run revaluation using FSPCCURR cobol
5. Check PS_CURR_LOG_TBL data for app engine run
6. Check PS_CURR_LOG_TBL data for cobol run
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
TARGET_CURRENCY & GAINLOSS_ACCT fields are not populated correctly for Cobol run.
For application engine run, they are correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document