ECA: When Adding New Events to a Billing Plan That Nets to 0, the CA_BP_SCHEDULE Data Is Incorrect. the Prior Events and Bill Plan Are in Progress Status at the Time of Adding These New Events.
(Doc ID 2396775.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding new events to a billing plan that nets to 0, the CA_BP_SCHEDULE data is incorrect. The prior events and bill plan are in progress status at the time of adding these new events. The reason for such an entry is to credit the customer for a certain amount at this time and bill it again for a different billing date.
- Create a Contract. Add 4 amount based contract lines.
- Do Amount Allocation, Contract line 1 - 4 with amount of $1000, $2000, $3000, $4000.
- Assign a single milestone bill plan to all 4 contract lines.
- Add 2 events for the bill plan. The first event is $5000 and the 2nd event is $5000. Make both the events "Ready".
- Activate the Contract.
- Run CA_BI_INTFC.
- The Events and Bill Plan will be "In Progress" status.
- Create 2 additional events. One for $-5000 and the other for $5000 and save.
- Review the CA_BP_SCHEDULE shows incorrect amounts for these new events for "REV" and "UAR. The Amounts in this table for events 3 and 4 should be distributed proportionately for contract lines 1-4. But that does not happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document