EGL9.2: VAT Amounts Not Getting Updated When Update Journal Via Spreadsheet Journal Import(JRNL1_WS)
(Doc ID 2397938.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After already uploading a journal using spreadsheet journal import JRNL1_WS, when re-upload the journal with updates - the VAT recovered amount is not getting updated with the latest value and instead keeps the original value. Note: when enter and save a journal via the online page then edit the journal with an updated VAT recovered amount, the updated VAT amount does get saved in the online updated journal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload a journal using the spreadsheet journal import JRNL1_WS
2. Run Edit journal and check the VAT page and notice that the VAT amount is not updated
3. Modify the amount of the journal in the spreadsheet and upload the journal again
4. Check and see that the journal has the updated amounts
5. Check the VAT page and notice that there are the old values
Please refer to screenshots for further understanding.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document