EAP: Closed Projects Are Not Validated When Voucher Is Created From A PO
(Doc ID 2398293.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A closed project is not validated when a voucher created from PO is saved or when Voucher posting is run.
1. Create a project and an activity. The activity has the processing status "Active".
2. Create a PO and select the PC BU, the project and the activity.
3. Dispatch the PO.
4. Inactivate the activity.
5. Create a voucher and add the line by coping from PO.
6. It brings the PC Bu, the project and the activity also.
7. The voucher can be saved.
8. Post the voucher.
9. Run PC_AP_TO_PC. The transaction is created on inactive activity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document