Address Is Getting Deleted From Database When Modifying A Valid Address To Blank Address
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Address is getting deleted from database when modifying a valid address to blank address and save.
1. Navigate to “Modify a Person”
2. Input Emplid as FAD0001 and click search after enabling "Correct History"
3. After entering into the page click on “Contact Information” tab
4. Then click on “Update/View Address”
5. Clear out all the address data filled in, in this example these are Address1, City, State, Postal then click Ok
6. After getting warning "At least one address filed must be populated...", click CANCEL
7. Then click “Ok”
8. Then save the page
9. Again after getting warning "At least one address filed must be populated...", click Ok
The address we modified from valid to blank which is with an Effective Date 06/24/2004 got the deleted from the page, and also from the database as well.
Ideally, there should be a row with blank address details with Effective Date 06/24/2004
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms