ETL92: Various Issues On PUM 25-Fluid Timesheet Page.
(Doc ID 2399078.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears there are various issues on the PUM 25 Fluid Timesheet page. Below is a summary of the issues:
Issue #1 – The week widget displays Week 1 of 3 when there are actually less than 2 weeks (13 days) 2/16-2/28/2018
Issue #2 – 7 time entry days listed, 8 time entry input boxes appear
Issue #3 – The week widget dropdown incorrectly shows 5 weeks
Issue #4 – Time Details modal window field description, field label overlap
Issue #5 – Time Reporting Comments buttons move along with the adjustable text area.
Issue #6 – Various Semi-Monthly Periods display 0.00 scheduled hours
Issue #7 – Time Summary panel does not adhere to the Period we are using of Semi-Monthly
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a semi-monthly time period.
2. Build the time period out for at least one year.
3. Add the new Time Period to a Workgroup set up for Positive time reporting with no schedule assigned at workgroup level.
4. Select an elapsed time reporting employee assigned to the above workgroup, then assign the employee to a 8hr/day 5 days a week schedule.
5. Make sure the employee has role for TL Employee Time Fluid.
6. Make sure employee user preferences are set with Default Timesheet Display = Time Reporting Period.
7. Login as the employee then click on Time tile.
8. Note items highlighted in Replication document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!