City Prompt Displaying Error In Smart Hire When DB is SQL Server
(Doc ID 2399112.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Smart HR transaction, When DB is SQL Server and clicking on the CITY prompt button in Person Address 01 - Brazil section following error displays.
A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template> Template Creation > Template Creation
2. Create a template with section ADDRESS_01_BRA
3. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transactions
4. Create Smart HR Transaction with template created in 2nd step.
5. Click on CITY prompt button in ADDRESS_01_BRA section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document