ETL9.2 ESC ABSENCE CASCADE LOGIC NOT WORKING IN THE TA PROCESS.
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, TL Integrations
Absence Cascade logic not working in the TA process after enhancing TL-Absence Integration in PUM23.
Code should be handled cascading correctly as it was working before.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. “Generate Absence Payable Time” flag is selected on T&L Installation
2. ABSENCE TAKE SET-UP for CASCADE set up and the Generate Positive Input Member list (GP_ABS_TAKE_ELM)
3. Absences are reported outside PeopleSoft and fed through an interface to GP_ABS_EVENT record in the backend.
1/8 - 1/12/18
1/16 - 1/16
4. Absence Calc process resolved the TAKE cascade correctly and pushed the absences to Payable time correctly.
5. The Time Admin trace showed that the Absences are not resolved correctly and the Absence that was resolved by AM calc as SFL is read as HFL during the TA processing. This is due to the SQL TL_ABS_RSLV.GA100.STEP050 where the
Take code (UT_PER) is wrongly reading the minimum order of the Earnings code which is HFL instead of SFL as calculated by AM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms