SetCursorPos Error On VISA/PERMIT Data Page When User Modifies Country Data
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When User Modifies Country in Visa data without changing Type and when tries to save the page, the following error is received:
PeopleSoft error report: Error: SetCursorPos: Record 'VISA_PMT_DATA' not found in scroll level 0. (2,154) VISA_PMT_DATA.COUNTRY.SaveEdit PCPC:807 Statement:12
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu ~ Workforce Administration ~ Personal Information > Citizenship > Identification Data
2. Click on the Visa/Permit Data tab.
3. Enter a country of 'GBR' and a type of 'WP'.
4. Change the country to 'CAN' and then fill in the remaining fields and try to save the page.
5. The above error will be prompted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms