Values For Department and Location Fields Enabled in Org Chart Content Are Not Displayed in Org Chart
(Doc ID 2399610.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Department and Location values are Not displayed on the Org Chart even when they are added in Chart and Profile Field Map
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Chart and Profile Field Map
2. Select Department and click on Duplicate, change field mapping id for new row to DEPTID
3. Click on Assign to Feature link for this new row and Select Company Directory Fluid from drop-down
4. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Chart and Profile Settings
5. Select Company Directory Fluid from Search page and click Search
6. Click on Org Chart Content tab and choose the new field Department. Click Save.
7. Click Home, then Company Directory tile in ESS
8. Search for “Cynthia Adams” or anybody in demo and then click on View Org Chart
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document