EAM: Wrong Employee Name On Pending Approvals Screen
(Doc ID 2399940.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approval Framework
If an employee having two different names registered in the system (different name types) but with the same effective date, the Pending Approvals screen is not showing the Primary Name for the employee in requests.
The name that should be shown on the pending approvals page, should be the primary name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
<MANAGER_EMPLID> - manager unlocked
<EMPLYEE_EMPLID> - employee unlocked
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration -> Personal Information -> Biographical -> Additional Names.
2. Find an employee (i.e. KA0018).
3. Add a new row to the grid with a different Name, the same Effective Date as the Primary Name but with a different Type of Name, as follows:
4. Create an absence request for that employee
5. Check the absence in the Pending Approvals screen. The name being used in this screen is not the Primary one but the recently new added Maiden Name, as you can see in the following screenshot:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document