EeS: Invoice created with wrong Remit To Address when using non-default Location
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self-Service Invoice is created with an incorrect Invoicing Address and Remitting Address when the Supplier has multiple Locations and Addresses, and the Invoice is created for the non-default Location.
Issue will only occur if the Supplier User ID is associated to one Supplier. If multiple Suppliers are associated to the Supplier User ID, the issue does not occur. The Invoice is created with the correct Address and Remitting Address.
1. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review Supplier Details > Create a New Supplier
2. Register Supplier ID = USA0000012 is as an eSettlements Supplier
3 On the Address page, add a 2nd Address
4. On the Locations page, add a 2nd Location
a. Under Location Details, Invoicing Address and Remitting Address is associated to 2nd Address
5. On the Supplier > Location page for the 2nd Location, select Payables hyperlink
a. On the Payables Options page, Address = 2 for both Invoicing and Remitting
6. Agreement is created for Buyer = US001 / Supplier = USA0000012 / Location = EFT-2
7. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review User Profiles
8. For User ID = JSCOTT, under Accessible Suppliers, only have 1 Supplier specified -- Contra Costa Communications (USA0000012)
9. Log into the Supplier Portal with User ID = JSCOTT
10. Create a Self-Service Invoice
11. Click Save for Later
12. Using SQL, check the VCHR_HDR_QV for the Voucher associated to the Invoice created in Step 10
13. ADDRESS_SEQ_NUM and REMIT_ADDR_SEQ_NUM = 1
14. Through View Invoice, re-display the Invoice from Step 10
15. Click Save and Submit
16. Using SQL, check the VCHR_HDR_QV for the Voucher
17. ADDRESS_SEQ_NUM and REMIT_ADDR_SEQ_NUM still populated with1
18. Expected the Invoice to be created with ADDRESS_SEQ_NUM = 2 and REMIT_ADDR_SEQ_NUM = 2 since these are the Addresses associated to the 2nd Location on the Supplier > Location > Payables Options page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms