EAP Brazil Localization: Able to create Prepaid Reversal Voucher with an Accounting Date in a Closed Period
(Doc ID 2400723.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Apply Vouchers to Prepayment page, able to apply a Regular Voucher to a Prepaid Voucher and change the Accounting Date to a closed period. No message is received that the Transaction Date is not open.
When Voucher Posting is run for the Regular Voucher, Prepaid Reversal entries are created with the Accounting Date in the closed period.
When Journal Generator is run, Journal is created for the Prepaid Reversals with a Journal Date in the closed period.
On the Apply Vouchers to Prepayment page, should not be allowed to change the Accounting Date to a closed period. An error should occur.
1. Open Period Update is from 07/01/2017 to 07/31/2017.
2. Create Prepaid Voucher with Accounting Date = 07/01/2017
3. Pay the Prepaid Voucher through Express Payment
4. Create Regular Voucher with Accounting Date = 07/01/2017
5. On the Apply Vouchers to Prepayment page, select the Regular Voucher to be applied to the Prepaid Voucher
6. Change the Accounting Date to 06/01/2017
7. Click Apply
8. Click Save
9. Run Voucher Posting for the Prepaid Voucher and Regular Voucher
10. On the Accounting Entries page, display the Regular Voucher
11. The Prepaid Reversals have the Accounting Date = 06/01/2017, which is a closed period
12. Run Journal Generator
13. On the Accounting Entries page, display the Regular Voucher
14. Journal created for the Prepaid Reversals is created with a Journal Date =06/01/2017, which is a closed period
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document