EAP9.2: Fatal PeopleCode Error on Regular Entry Page When Trying to Add a New Voucher
(Doc ID 2401748.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting error when trying to add a new Voucher. This happens when there are 2 Suppliers with same name,
1) Go to Regular Entry to add a new Voucher.
2) Click on the prompt of Supplier.
3) Search based on the Supplier name.
4) Select one of the Supplier name (out of 2 Suppliers having same name).
5) Select the required Supplier Id after system gives message to select the appropriate Supplier Id.
6) Click on Add button.
SQL error in Exec. (2, 280) VCHR_ADDSRCH_VW.VENDOR_ID.SearchSave PCPC: 215 Statement: 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document