EAP9.2: Fatal PeopleCode Error on Regular Entry Page When Trying to Add a New Voucher
Last updated on MAY 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting error when trying to add a new Voucher. This happens when there are 2 Suppliers with same name,
1) Go to Regular Entry to add a new Voucher.
2) Click on the prompt of Supplier.
3) Search based on the Supplier name.
4) Select one of the Supplier name (out of 2 Suppliers having same name).
5) Select the required Supplier Id after system gives message to select the appropriate Supplier Id.
6) Click on Add button.
SQL error in Exec. (2, 280) VCHR_ADDSRCH_VW.VENDOR_ID.SearchSave PCPC: 215 Statement: 2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms