Employees Missing From Company Directory
(Doc ID 2401815.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 : Company Directory / Org Chart Viewer
Employees are missing from the Company Directory when Position Data updates are made with a past effective date. Missing employees were identified by running the HRCD_ACTIVE_EMPS_NOT_IN_TREE query. However, it is expected that all employees present in the Direct Reports Tables will also be present in the Company Directory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Update Reporting Hierarchy by creating new rows for Positions where the effective date << current date
2. Run the Direct Reports Tables Build process
3. Run the Tree Builder Run Control process
4. Run the Company Directory Search Index
4. Note that employees are missing from the company directory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!