EPY: Hours on EMPL RCD 0 are Wrong When EMPL RCD 1 is Terminated Mid Period with JED
(Doc ID 2402041.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When secondary job is termed and primary job has JED then the hours change for this job
The hours on the active job should not change on the Special Accumulator
1. give employee 2 jobs
2. both have JED
3. Calc and everything is fine
4. terminate second job 2 days before end of pay period and calc
5. now the hours are reduced on the first job but fortunately not the dollars
6. However the customer is using the hours in the special accumulator so this is
7. now take the JED off of primary job empl rcd 0 and calc
8. now everything is correct
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot rely on hours in Special Accumulator and this will also effect ROE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document