PO_POCHNG Is Running The Budget Check Over And Over When No PO Numbers Are Entered
(Doc ID 2402719.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 Bundle 40 PT 8.55.15 Purchase Orders
After updating the system to 9.1 Bundle 40, Tools 8.55.15, the system, when initiating a PO_POCHNG process without indicating which PO Numbers to run the change, is running the budget checking process FS_BP multiple times.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO- submit and dispatch the PO
2. Create a change order for the PO
3. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Manage Change Orders > Process Change Orders
4. Enter the business unit but not any PO IDs
5. Run the PO_POCHNG process
6. View the Process Monitor - notice that multiple FS_BP processes are running
Due to this issue, users have to run FS_BP manually as the system is running this 50+ times
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!