Errors Adding URL 'Administer File Attachments' Page , HTTP servers must be entered as URL server types. (18130,18117)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Error while adding URL for file Attachment in 'Administer File Attachments' Page
HTTP servers must be entered as URL server types. (18130,18117)
Use the Tools URL table to create URLs with HTTP addresses and then use the URL server type to add them to this page.
1. Define URL at the below Navigation
- PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > URLs
- 'URL Identifier' like: 'HTTP_XXX'
2. Define URL at 'Administer File Attachments' page
- Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > File Attachments > Administer File Attachments
- Add URL
- Verify 'Pick Active Server' is defined correctly
3. Click Save getting above Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms