Back button on the Manage Hire Details shows ‘Hr Tbh Hiredet’ Instead Of ‘Manage Hires’
(Doc ID 2404556.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workforce Administration
HCM 9.2 Manage Hires Navigation issue with the back button -
In Manage Hires, on the Manage Hire Details page, once you click on a button that transfers you to another component (i.e. Open Template or Add Personal Data) and then navigate back to the Manage Hire Details page, user cannot navigate back to the Manage Hires results list.
Back button on the Manage Hire Details now shows ‘Hr Tbh Hiredet’. It should be ‘Manage Hires’
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation to Workforce Administration=>Personal Information=>Manage Hires, and put in a date range that will result in a list of hire candidates. Select a new hire:
2. On the Manage Hire Detail page, click on the Open Template button (notice the back button shows ‘Manage Hires’ :
3. On the Search page, click the Cancel button:
4. Notice the back button on the Manage Hire Details now shows ‘Hr Tbh Hiredet’. It should be ‘Manage Hires’:
5. Click on the back button, and instead of taking you back to the Manage Hires results page, it takes you to a search page:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document