Message "Security Access Not Granted For This Page (131,111)" While Inserting a Leaf in a Tree.
(Doc ID 2404575.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system returns the error message "Securiity Access not granted for this page (131,111)" while inserting a leaf in a tree.
This is happening when the item was not previously created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 2 items from navigation Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Item
2. Try to insert detail into the tree ALL_PURCHASE_ITEMS and press Save Draft or Save.
3. Open again and insert the 2nd item and save and as result the 2nd item was also added.
Note: there is no error when insert an item created.
4. Add item that doesn’t exist and Save.
5. Press Yes to message (49,6)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document