Message "Security Access Not Granted For This Page (131,111)" While Inserting a Leaf in a Tree.
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system returns the error message "Securiity Access not granted for this page (131,111)" while inserting a leaf in a tree.
This is happening when the item was not previously created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 2 items from navigation Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Item
2. Try to insert detail into the tree ALL_PURCHASE_ITEMS and press Save Draft or Save.
3. Open again and insert the 2nd item and save and as result the 2nd item was also added.
Note there is no error when insert an item created.
4. Add item that doesn’t exist and Save.
5. Press Yes to message (49,6)
<INV_ITEM_ID: 100 does not exist. Do you want to define it? (49,6)
The detail value for the leaf you're trying to insert isn't in the user table. To define it right now, click Yes; otherwise click No and the leaf will not be inserted.>
And the appears message
<<<Security Access not granted for this page (131,111)
Security Access not granted for this page>>>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms