PO Page Shows Different Taxes when Print PO Printable and PO Dispatch Reports
(Doc ID 2404773.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Page shows different Taxes when Print PO Printable and PO Dispatch Reports.
When PO is rolled over and validate Budget Check. The Freight/Tax/Misc is updated and showing different at reports: Printable PO and PO Dispatch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO, validate KK and dispatch (no matching and no receipt) - Taxes created is 42.50
2. View Printable - it is showing exactly the same information from PO - Taxes showing is 42.50
3. PO Dispatched report is also showing the same PO Tax 42.50
4. Create Voucher partially, Validate Voucher KK and Posting voucher
5. Run Rollover View
6. PO Rollover Workbench. Select PY Encum Open and save it.
7. Run PO Roll Open Encum
8. Second distribution line created. Validate PO Budget check.
9. After validate KK the Freight/Tax/Misc is showing 55.25. It is not related to schedule tax.
10. View Printable - still showing the tax 42.50 and looks correct.
11. PO Dispatch is also showing the PO Total amount = 1042.50 - taxes 42.50 - looks correct.
12. Create another partially voucher, validate KK and Post the Voucher
13. Run Request PO Roll View
14. PO Rollover Workbench - PY Encum Open
15. Run PO Roll Open Encum
16. Open the PO and validate KK. Now PO is showing Freight/Tax/Misc = 63.75 - it is not related to schedule taxes.
17. View PO Printable. Still showing tax as 42.50 ----> looks good.
18. PO Dispatch report is also showing taxes as 42.50 ----> it is also looks good.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!