EAP: People Soft Not Recalculating Scheduled Due Dates When Location is Changed
(Doc ID 2404983.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier is having different Locations defined and each having different Pay Terms.
Once the Voucher is created with a Location, 'Scheduled Due' Date on the Voucher does not change on changing the Vendor Location having different Pay Term defined for supplier.
Scheduled Due does not change on changing the Vendor Location
Scheduled Due should get change on changing the Vendor Location
1. Setup Vendor with 2 Locations
- One of the Location with pay term= 30 and another Location with pay Term= 00
2. Create Voucher for the Supplier with Location = 1
3. Save the Voucher
4. Notice the Schedule Due and Net Due are populated correctly on the Voucher - Payment Page , PayTerm= 30
5. Change the Location on the Voucher to Location = 2
6. Save the Voucher
7. Notice Payment Term= 00 updated correctly on the Voucher 'Net Due' date also got modified, But the Schedule Due is old and did not change
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!