'Message Not Found' Error when Clearing the 'Use Career Simulation' Check Box on Academic Advising What if Report
(Doc ID 2405217.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Academic Advisement Report
When attempting to clear the 'Use Career Simulation' check box after copying the current program data for a career simulation, an error is received that states:
Message not found (14600,950).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Academic Advisement > Student Advisement > Request Advisement Report
2. Add a new value, select an emplid and select a What if advisement report type.
3. Check on the Use Career Simulation check box, then click the View/Change the Career Simulation link.
4. Click the Copy Current Program button, the click OK.
5. When the original page refreshes, uncheck Use Career Simulation and the error will occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document