'Message Not Found' Error when Clearing the 'Use Career Simulation' Check Box on Academic Advising What if Report
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Academic Advisement Report
When attempting to clear the 'Use Career Simulation' check box after copying the current program data for a career simulation, an error is received that states:
Message not found (14600,950).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Academic Advisement > Student Advisement > Request Advisement Report
2. Add a new value, select an emplid and select a What if advisement report type.
3. Check on the Use Career Simulation check box, then click the View/Change the Career Simulation link.
4. Click the Copy Current Program button, the click OK.
5. When the original page refreshes, uncheck Use Career Simulation and the error will occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms