ECM: New Line added to Accounting Entries page disappears after Attachment added
(Doc ID 2405252.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Newly added Accounting Entry that was added on the Treasury Accounting > Accounting Entries page disappears after an Attachment is added.
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Entries
2. Display an existing Accounting Entry
3. Accounting Entries page display 2 Lines
4. Click the + sign to add a new line
5. Add information to Line 3
6. Click the Attachments (0) hyperlink
7. Attach a file to the Accounting Entries Attachment page
8. Click Apply then OK
9. Line 3 is no longer appearing on the Accounting Entries page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!