EAP: Unable To View Manual Payments Through Payment Inquiry With Row Level Security
(Doc ID 2405317.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Row Level Sec is setup to include Pay Cycle. With this setup, users are unable to view Recorded Manual Payments because the PAYMENT_TBL.PAY_CYCLE field is blank.
1. Permission List Level Sec by Business Unit, SetID, and Pay Cycle
2. Setup Business Unit Sec by Permission List
3. Setup TableSet by Permission List: CAN01, US001, US003, US005, SHARE
4. Setup Pay Cycle by Permission List
5. Apply Sec Setups
6. Add Voucher with WIR Payment Method
7. Record WIR Payment
8. Query PAYMENT_TBL
9. Manual PYMNT_ID_REF tied to PYMNT_METHOD WIR shows the PAY_CYCLE field is blank
10. Payment Inquiry > click on Pay Cycle magnifying glass and the Pay Cycles setup through Pay Cycle by Permission List are listed
11. Leave all default values > in From Ref ID field enter Manual Payment Ref ID > Search
12. Sorting Criteria section shows ‘No Payments Found’
13. Test again by adding Payment Method Wire Transfer > Search
14. Results are the same > Sorting Criteria section shows ‘No Payments Found’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!