'Dummy' Photo is Displayed in the Update Job Details for Group Activity when Employee Photos are Disabled
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting an Update Job Details for Group transaction, the 'dummy' photos are displayed. However, employee photos should not be displayed when they have been turned off in the Installation Table > HCM Options.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in as Manager, use My Team tile
1. Sign in as Manager, use Update Team Information tile
2. Select Update Job Details for Group
3. Select Employees and click Continue
4. Note the dummy photo is displayed in the selected employees grid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms