Fluid Requisition Performance When "Full Auth For All Requestors" Selected
(Doc ID 2406008.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user has 'Full Authority for all Requesters" selected in their User Preferences, they are having a performance issue when selecting the Fluid Requisition tile to access requisitions
Steps TO Replicate Issue:
1. Navigate to Define User Preferences
2. Select Procurement
3. Click on Requisition Authorizations
4. Select the Full Auth for All Requesters flag
5. Save the page.
6. Navigate to Home page
7. Click on Requisition tile
8. Performance issue and page times out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document