Reason Code Effective Dates Not Recognized
(Doc ID 2406348.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Setup - Other
Reason code effective dates are not recognized
Normally. the Data should be populated based on effective date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Employee Self-Service -> Close a case and check for the Re-open reason codes, observe the “Resolution Failed” is present(for instance)
2) Navigate to Setup CRM -> Common Definitions -> Codes and Auto numbering -> Reason codes
3) Navigate to Reason code: “Resolution Failed”
4) Add one more row with same details, don’t change on anything, observer the Effective date is today and make the row as “Inactive” and save.
5) Now Navigate to the Closed Self-service case and try reopening it and observe the “Resolution Failed” is present there
6) Observe that the “Inactive” Reason code alone present (even though 2 rows was there 1 active and 1 inactive with same values).
7) If system considered the same reason code with same values as a single row, then the Reason code not to be listed in the Case Re-open reason, since it is “Inactive”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document