ETL9.2: Time Admin Clearing Exception TLX01770 Generated By Mass Time Reporting Process.
(Doc ID 2407236.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Admin Clearing Exception TLX01770
An employee has prior period time entered via mass time.
Exceptions TLX01770 exceptions are created as expected.
When Time Admin runs the high-level exceptions are cleared and time is moved to payable time.
1. Create a Restricted TL Permission List with Allow Prior Period Entry selected and a Grace Days Allowed specified = 5 days and assign it to the person who is running Mass Time Reporting process.
2. Make sure TLX01770 exception (Reported Time in Prior Period) is active in the Validation Set. This is a high severity, not allowable exception.
3. 'Submit Time' and 'Time Admin' checkboxes are checked on Validation Set.
4. Report hours via Mass Time in a prior period for an employee in the prior period over 5 days in the past.
5. Prior period exceptions TLX01770 get generated as expected. Reported time is loaded in reported time, TL_RPTD_TIME table and into exception table, TL_EXCEPTION.
6. Create a Restricted TL Permission List with Allow Prior Period Entry selected and a Grace Days Allowed specified = 365 days and assign it to the person who is running Mass Time Reporting process.
7. Run Time Admin
8. TimeAdmin cleared the TLX01770 Exceptions and moved the time to payable time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document