ETL9.2: TimeAdmin Is Not Creating New Rows In NA Status When Payable Time In PB Status.
(Doc ID 2408155.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Employee submit Timesheet ( Punch ), Payable Time generate for Approval, Manager then Push back one of the lines. Now it is up to Employee to resubmit timesheet. Employee resubmits timesheet but since there is no change in
payable time the system doesn't generate a new payable time in need approval status again hence for that day Payroll doesn't pay for an employee.
This is working correctly for Denied DN payable time.
1. Approval is setup at workgroup level for Approve Payable time.
2. Select a punch time reporter.
3. Report time for the weekly period and submit.
4. Submit triggers Real-time Rules to create a payable time
5. Verify Payable Time status equal NA as expected.
6. Login as Manager and PushBack the time that was reported for the period.
7. Verify Payable Time status equal PB as expected.
8. Make NO changes to reported time and submit from timesheet again
9. Real-time rules are triggered
10. Check Payable Time. No new row is recreated for each PB rows with a payable status of NA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document