Update Dependent/Beneficiary Error: Participant Can Not Have More Than One Dependent With A Relationship Of 'Spouse' (3000,803)
(Doc ID 2408245.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee has 2 ex-spouses and remarries the first ex-spouse, trying to save the information on the Update Dependent/Beneficiary page when "Include History" or "Correction History" is selected, the Error Message below occurs.
However if the employee remarries the last ex-spouse the page saves without receiving the message.
Participant Can Not Have More Than One Dependent With A Relationship Of 'Spouse' (3000,803)
The Type of Relationship has been configured in the Dependent Relationship Table to be Mutually Exclusive. The Participant is only allowed to have one Mutually Exclusive relationship at a time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Update Dependent/Beneficiary page (Navigation: Benefits> Employee/Dependent Information> Update Dependent/Beneficiary)
2. Click Correct History
3. Add row making Dependent/Beneficiary 02: ExSpouse
4. Add row to Marry Dependent/Beneficiary 03
6. Add row making Dependent/Beneficiary 03: ExSpouse
7. Add row to ReMarry Dependent/Beneficiary 02.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document